RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

RC Truck n Car Tuning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

RC Truck n Car Tuning Empty
PostSubject: RC Truck n Car Tuning   RC Truck n Car Tuning Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:35 am

Man the Tips Tricks, Tutorials -n- How Too's seems to be a hot category right now, so check this place out so you can tune you ride. Probably able to answer all your own questions on this site. Shoot you could probably use it to answer all your friends questions as well, just dont tell them bout the site you went to and they will soon think you are an RC Guru. Enjoy folks and post up back into this thread the things that you found interesting or useful. Hope to hear from you all soon
Back to top Go down
yamaha
Bashed Trash
Bashed Trash
yamaha

RC Truck n Car Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Truck n Car Tuning   RC Truck n Car Tuning Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:22 am

unbeleiveable amount of info. very nice find man. i have been having a little trouble getting a good tune on my rc8 so now i have something to go to when i need to know something. i also like the tire section lots to learn there. again thanks. peace
Back to top Go down

RC Truck n Car Tuning
Page 1 of 1