RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MAXXXMASHER
Dumpster Slime
Dumpster Slime

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA Empty
PostSubject: RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA   RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:40 pm

I finally got Joe to get everything settled for our crawler comp schedule. I also got final confirmation that we ARE getting rocks dumped behind the store tomorrow evening! Other loads will follow during the next week! Whoo Hoo! Finally. This is just the schedule for the Spring series of comps; we will have Summer, Fall, and indoor winter series also. I also have a new rep who can get 3Racing (winches anyone?), HotRacing, and TheToys (MRC parts galore!), as well as more trucks and crawler parts coming in. So things are coming together nicely!! We will also be getting some help from members of SVSC (special thanks to Jeremy!) as this is our first crawling event.....

HOBBYTOWN USA - HARRISBURG, PA

RC RockCrawling Competition

April, 4th 2009 11am - ????

Name
Phone #
Classes
1.9 Modified
2.2 Unlimited
Super Truck
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The 1.9 classes will be held indoors and the rest will be at the rock pit behind the store. Cost is five dollars for each class entered. Prizes for comp. will be gift cards. Winners’ photos will posted on Hobbytown USA website!
1st - $25 2nd - $15 3rd - $10
USRCCA Official rules will be used for scoring. Trucks must pass inspection prior to event. Please return the top part of this form to Hobbytown by NO LATER than 5pm April 2nd. You can also register at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or call the store (717-558-0345) and pay the day of the event. Feel free to ask questions; we will answer all e-mails.
Future Events:
April 18th – National Model Contest
May 2nd – Rock Crawling Comp.
May 16th – Rock Crawling Comp.
May 30th – Rock Crawling Comp.
Summer Crawling Series, Dates TBA
Hobby Connection Saturdays, Dates TBA

Bonus! Send your pick for the name of our indoor course – Prize is a $50 Gift Card!!!!!! Winner will be picked on April 15th. Include name & phone #

Indoor track pics.....outdoor shots soon to come!!

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA 101_2297

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA 101_2286

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA 101_2287

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA 101_2289
Back to top Go down
MAXXXMASHER
Dumpster Slime
Dumpster Slime

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA Empty
PostSubject: Re: RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA   RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 am

Sorry, guys! I haven't been on here too much lately. I kind of got burned out a little bit putting everything together for the first crawler event. Everything is coming together for the second round to be held this Saturday, May 2nd. I've gotten some cool prizes for the second round from various companies and I think this round will be even better than the first. Everything will begin with tech inspection around 11am like before. We have since added to the course out back and I have some good lines for the guys who are going to tackle the indoor course with the minis. I hope everyone who came to the first event will be there this weekend with a few friends so this round will be bigger than the first. I will post the additions to the outdoor course tomorrow. Meanwhile, here are the results of the first comp...

1.9 class
1st place - Dave Z. - torched the course with a score of -9
2nd place - Jamie "Wreckmaster" Lepley

2.2 class
1st place - Dave Z. - great score of +5 on a difficult course!
2nd place - Joe H.

2.2 Unlimited
1st place - Todd B. - made a fool out of me!
2nd place - Lantz S.

I just wanted to thank a few guys who helped a great deal putting all this together and helping run the comp.....
Jamie - great prizes for everyone from TheToyz!
Woody - helped with setting everything up and helped build indoor course!
Todd - helped a great deal with scoring most of the event
Josh - helped with set - up for the event and helped build indoor course
Jeremy - gave me ideas for putting this all together
Back to top Go down

RC Rockcrawling comp schedule - Hobbytown - Harrisburg,PA
Page 1 of 1