RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC

Go down 
+7
ageekwithabaja
MrNate
cpee
freelife04239
RAZORBURN
Admin
Montana Mike
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 8:50 pm

live and learn mike looking good
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:06 pm

Well she's gonna be soft like tha with the shocks layed out like that sh when you get the revo shocks I think it will cure that problem.

Other than that she looks awsome mike exellent work yet again.

We keep this stuff up and we are going to be having the member made projects section one of the biggest in the forum two thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://smashing-rc-dumpster.forumotion.net
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:11 pm

I hope so. Tuner was telling me today that he is thinking on converting his Rush into brushless from NItro. That would be interesting. Thanks for the support brother.
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 11:22 pm

Finally some updates!!!!!!!!!!

Well I got her together enough to go out dial her in and set her up. She turns on a dime and corners very smoothly, while sucking to the ground. Hoped her off a few curbs, and a bumped her in the air off a couple little dirt mounds. Lands fine and does not bottom out real hard at all. I still need to try and get a set of matching 2.2 rims for 12 mm hubs, a 16 or 18 tooth 48 pitch pinion, a different ESC and a bigger battery. The ESC, I think it has a short in it. The car will run fine for a while, then all of a sudden out of nowhere it stops for a second or so. Then it takes back off. The receiver, steering servo and battery all work fine in other applications. The Kyosho 12x2 motor still has a bunch of meat on the brushes, so I am thinking I will need a different ESC. Let me know what you guys think, I am always open for constructive critisism. I am like a sponge, throw your knowledge to me and I will try to soak up all that I can. Enjoy the shots

[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4331[/img]

[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4332[/img]

[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4333[/img]
Back to top Go down
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 am

looks good mikey guess what i have cheesygrin

a battery for you if you want its a duratrax 4200
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:51 am

I will take it Geek Send it on home to me. Hows that ship coming man?
Back to top Go down
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 12:54 am

mikey i will send it with the tmaxx go into chat need to talk
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm

No funds right now for the battery brother. Better sell that schtuff to someone else. Good lookin out though, I really appreciate the offer.
Back to top Go down
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 am

ok i got my stinker ready for you mikey it should be sent like saturday or monday
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Cool Beans Little Brother. I am sure I will enjoy the stinker you send. Thanks alot Geek, I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:39 am

np man cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
AEracer7
Dumpster Slime
Dumpster Slime

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 8:51 pm

looks good so far mike and is that a msc if so that's prolly y the whole thing blows well that and you goota change them pos tamiya plugs out for some deans you'll also notice your car go faster if you do. but rly diff esc motor and batt and maybe a servo and you'll be set to go for a while.
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:27 pm

well about time for a little update here guys. I got a different motor and ESC. Got them hooked up as well as a bigger battery. Got rid of the POS Tamiya and installed some Deans Plugs on the ESC, Battery and motor. I guess if there are any questions or comments, I will hear about it soon enough. I am hoping to go out and test this thing tomorrow, if time allows. I will have to get some pictures and more detailed info up as well this weekend. Hope you all are having a great day, and thanks for the interest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:02 pm

Wheres the updated pics man I'm excited to see.
Or are you going to rebuild the diffs first cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm

yes i want to see to mikey
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 pm

Man it has been a while since I updated this thread. I had better get my rear in gear and get you all some updates. Lots to share, and as always I have Pics as well
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 pm

well she handles great. Working out a few little bugs when I have the chacne. Rebuilt the front and rear diffs and got the Pede shafts installed. She runs great and turns on a dime.

A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4411

A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4412

I will be getting some comparison shots for you guys really soon. I have a Lamborghini Murcielago body that is getting painted Orange with a CF hood and rear wing comins soon. Once I get it mounted I will post up a picture of the finished project.
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Looking Sharp man cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Thanks man. it has been a fun project. Going to find them comparison pictures again soon and post them up as well. that way people can actually see the mods I have done to it. Learned alot about electric RC from this project and I thank everyone for their suport and interest in this build
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:14 pm

Well sorry for the delay in getting these pictures in guys. But here are some comparison pics of a Nitro 4 Tec to the modded 4x4 Tec. I have done a few other things to it since these pictures. Will try to get those pics posted soon. Hopefully here in a while, I can get the lid for it painted and show you all the finished product. It has been a really fun build as well as a great learning experience.

[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4415[/img]
[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4416[/img]
[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4417[/img]
[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4418[/img]
[img]A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Img_4419[/img]
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 5:04 pm

Looking at it I'm thinking you might want to make some kind of cover for the rear belts if you plan on running any dirt.
Man I'm telling you if you ever plan on selling it I better be first in line cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC   A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lonely flatlanders journey into the E realm of RC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Dumpster :: Member Made Projects-
Jump to: