RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

E revo upgrades?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bige92
Dumpster Slime
Dumpster Slime
bige92

E revo upgrades?  Empty
PostSubject: E revo upgrades?    E revo upgrades?  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:17 pm

I am getting an e revo roller, besides putting in a BL system, what are some necessary upgrades for bashing? Never had an e revo before lol
Back to top Go down
d3lap
Bashed Trash
Bashed Trash

E revo upgrades?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E revo upgrades?    E revo upgrades?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:31 pm

is it the mini or no?

well you could get rpm arms all round, stronger push rods, lipos, id say upgrade as it breaks.
Back to top Go down
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

E revo upgrades?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E revo upgrades?    E revo upgrades?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 9:34 pm

Depends how far you wanna go really!
1. RPM arms are a must .the rpm knuckles are nice but the bearings are a differend size (there bigger) but but a little harder to find.
2. 6061 aluminum rods (red or black) work well the TI ones are over priced IMO.
3. If your thinking about a big BL system MMM ect .. I would double up on the motor plate, the stocker likes to flex and strip gears.
4. Axles ,, I would stick with the stockers there fairly strong and cheap to replace. The traxxas steel are nice but they like to bend and to the last of my knowlage there not rebuildable.
5. RD Logics make really nice skid plates
6. Robinson racing make steel gears for the tranny ( I have never had an issue with mine ) this make the tranny bullet proof but adds weight.
7. i have seen some guys put LST diffs front and rear.

I hope this helps If you got any questions dont hesatate to ask ! check out [url=revoworld.com]revoworld.com[/url]
Back to top Go down
bige92
Dumpster Slime
Dumpster Slime
bige92

E revo upgrades?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E revo upgrades?    E revo upgrades?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:44 pm

well, this thing came with more upgrades then i thought. it has rpms arms, bumpers and metal shocks, so i think i am all set, not sure of the power system but something like a mmm will be going in it. thanks for the advice, will look into getting some more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

E revo upgrades?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: E revo upgrades?    E revo upgrades?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E revo upgrades?
Page 1 of 1