RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

hobby town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TunerEx
Dumpster Rat
Dumpster Rat
TunerEx

hobby town Empty
PostSubject: hobby town   hobby town Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:30 pm

ok so i have been spending a lot of time at this place the last cuple of weeks and a lot of money alos enough to buy a new slayer and like2 weeks ago i was in buying parts for my slayer and needed parts for my rush so i asked about them and the guy said they are backordered they will be in early july so i was like ok i have my slayer togather no problm so i said go ahead and order them so i can pick them up wen i come back for more nitro so he is like will do so 2 days ago i called them up and said i ordered some parts like 3 weeks ago are they in and they pulled up my name and the kid said no we hav no recored of you ordering so he said come in tomarrow we will see if something else fits on there so i go on the hour drive to day to get all the way up there and the guy says we have nothing tht will work with out trying anything so by this time i am already pissed and tell him to order them and he is like 1 or 2 days so i am like ok then he said they might come from someother store and might be 2 weeks so i said order the damn things and this will be the last thing i will ever buy from here again hobby town has the worst custermer care ever i was trying to get other stuff togather and the guy kept leaving so tuesday will be my last day in the delafeild Wi hobby town has anyone else had problems with hobby shops or just my luck? Mad
Back to top Go down
ironoutlaw
Dumpster Vendor
Dumpster Vendor
ironoutlaw

hobby town Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobby town   hobby town Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 pm

that sucks man they must have just forgot i have never had any issues like that
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/2001aim/
TunerEx
Dumpster Rat
Dumpster Rat
TunerEx

hobby town Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobby town   hobby town Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:35 pm

yea it really sucked i was about to choke that guy i was sooo mad
Back to top Go down
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

hobby town Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobby town   hobby town Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Ive never done anythning with hobby town but that sucks some of these companys say thay can get it gotta pay for the preorder and then your in the dark
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hobby town Empty
PostSubject: Re: hobby town   hobby town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hobby town
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Dumpster :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: