RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.

Go down 
+3
ironoutlaw
RAZORBURN
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Empty
PostSubject: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:11 am

First I'd like to thank the 5 of you that have been atleast coming in and checking stuff out and posting.

All rite that being said, the forums member activity rite now is at an all time low.

6 of us is all that have been coming here, WHY??????

What is it we need to make this place see a little more action.

I thought the contests would help but seems that was a fail2

I have every section I can think of for land based RC.

The layout is clean and easy to navigate.

The chat used to be buzzing but now is dead.

Heres where I need some help guys.

Two questions.

Where did everyone go?

What needs to be done to get more people in here?

PLZ help guys I'd hate to have to shut the Dumpster down.
Back to top Go down
https://smashing-rc-dumpster.forumotion.net
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:25 am

I think the season is the biggest killer, most of us are out playing with the winters creations.
I know i sign on all the time to see who and or if anyone is on nuttin or just miss someone

COME ONE FELLOW MEMBERS LETS REVIVE THE DUMPSTER TO THE BUSY CHATTY PLACE IT WAS A FEW MONTHS AGO
Back to top Go down
ironoutlaw
Dumpster Vendor
Dumpster Vendor
ironoutlaw

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:00 pm

i have to agree all the forums are down alot of people are into the seasonal times like in the winter there is a ton more action on all the forums i say stick it out it will only improve i have put up a few links for you
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/2001aim/
yamaha
Bashed Trash
Bashed Trash
yamaha

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 pm

im with you guys i think alot of it is people are starting to enjoy the summer. i really like this forum dont want to see it go. we will have to see if we can get the word out. as far as the way you have this set up i dont think there is anything wrong with it. you have done a nice job with this forum. and for the contest if people were visiting im sure they would enter.
Back to top Go down
71goat
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
71goat

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:30 am

Hey Larry,
For me , it's the seasonal thing plus I'm up from sun up to sun down, 99% of the time i'm doing something, come nite time, I'm out like a light
I'll be bruttlie honest here, Well first I like the site, like the people, but when I go to a topic, The page is so big that I have to scroll left to right to read stuff, that gets irritating(or is it just me and my puter?) I pop in every morning to check stuff out, Yea I should post , at least "hi"
Don't shut it down, even like a restaurant lose's money on the first year, so hang in bro.
I really haven't been playing that much either, so I don't feel I have alot to contribute
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 am

Well I don't know about having to scroll to the right to read WTF

They only pages I have to do that on are where there are pics that are over-sized.

I do realize in topics the side menu's are lost on the right but with the setup/layout of the base theme I chose there's not much I can do about it.

It was the main reason I moved the menus over on the right because before you had to scroll left to see the actual post.

I'll look into narrowing the topic part of the screen maybe that will help.

Thank you for popping in daily you're helping more than you know just coming in daily.

I probably wouldn't close the site, I have around 8 more months of the .com and if things pick back up I'll renew the .com.
Even if I didn't renew the .com the site will stay online for the awesome people that come here and enjoy having a site all to them selves lmao
Back to top Go down
https://smashing-rc-dumpster.forumotion.net
71goat
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
71goat

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:54 am

Hey some posts are fine some ain't, Maybe it is the pics that do it? maybe it's just my stupid puter or the person using it LMAO
Hey did you get that body shipped out?
Back to top Go down
TunerEx
Dumpster Rat
Dumpster Rat
TunerEx

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm

i have been outside working on things and fishing stuff like that just need to wait till summer is over or when it gets really hot and no one is out side then ppl will get bored and come to the site and start doing stuff on it again
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 pm

well POOP!!!!!!! guess I could try an help a bit. give me a little time see if I can make a change
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.   OK What needs to be done?  I need help guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OK What needs to be done? I need help guys.
Page 1 of 1