RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )

Go down 
+7
SFC K
vxl punisher
MrNate
ageekwithabaja
71goat
Fester
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:19 am

I started contests when the site had over 20 active members and can't really justify giving prizes away for the amount of traffic that I have been seeing lately.

Sorry I had to extend the contest but I had to.

We need active members for me to be able to do this stuff as most prizes either come from donations from members or out of my pocket.
This forum is in no way a money making thing, its just something I have been doing in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
https://smashing-rc-dumpster.forumotion.net
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:16 pm

yup come on guys

sorry i havent been two active this site has been really lagging too for me and ive been busy as heck summer is coming
Back to top Go down
Fester
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Fester

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:25 am

i'm sorry too!Sad

how is everyone doing?good i hope!

btw- I still have the crawler, had a few nipples on it but nothing!I never even used it yet, between work and life, i dont have the time!Paintball season has started so my weekends are booked!

i tried to sell most of my stuff but people want it next to nothing and i would rather keep it than basically give it away. ( i was asking fair prices!...what i will wind up doing is all my rc stuff will go in sealed totes and then those totes are off to storage 22 miles away(my sisters basement).......
Back to top Go down
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 pm

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Racetwo130erevo
MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Racetwo126erevo2
Back to top Go down
yamaha
Bashed Trash
Bashed Trash
yamaha

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:10 am

i havent been on to much i would like to enter but am not sure what kind of pic i need i know i read it somewhere but by the way it looks ill need 2 action pics. i dont think i have to many action pics i dont drive my rcs nearly enough. im going out to get some pics
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:02 am

Any rc pics would be ok, action would more likely get more votes.

MrNate you need 2 pics and only have one posted.

titaniumxrc only one of you're pics is working.

I want to get the voting polls up but guys this is pretty bad.

6 entries only 4 meeting the requirements, I'm really having a hard time to want this contest to even run with the forum activity I've been seeing.
Back to top Go down
Fester
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Fester

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:59 am

CAN WE STILL ENTER?

next contest I might up the ante as prizes go....nothing to crazy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:30 am

Sure dave enter if you want, but I think with the forum activity as of late I may extend the entry deadline until the end of Aug.
This time of year Forum partisipation is so slow I cant hold a contest monthly for the summer months.

Those that have entered May change their entries if they wish.

Just remember that you need 2 pictures to enter.
Back to top Go down
Fester
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Fester

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:44 am

ok lets see what i can do....
Back to top Go down
Fester
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Fester

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:58 am

I am still bopping around here.
Back to top Go down
71goat
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
71goat

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:54 am

Yea me too
Back to top Go down
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

LARYY I THINK YOU JUST LIKE SEEING THE JEEP UP THERE cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Actually I'm getting a little sick of seeing it up there, but with a forum of 4 active members I find it hard to justify giving out prizes.

The contests started when there were 20 actively posting members, and I had made it clear back then.
20 active members is what was needed for me to run contests and keep running them.
At this point I'm canceling all contest activity, I hate to do it but to pull $$ out of my pocket and staff putting things up is kind of senseless for a forum of 4.

If we can get everyone back or some new active members I can start this up again.

To those few that still frequent the forum you have my gratitude and will always be the ones I'll remember in the future.

So just to make it official

THIS CONTEST IS CANCELED
Back to top Go down
71goat
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
71goat

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:41 pm

WooHoo
That pic looks Killer on the front page
Thanks Larry

Now I got the itch to go do some bashing

THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:44 pm

I'm going to start randomly picking pictures I like and posting them up there so just start making posts of bashing or posing.

Sorry to have toclose down contests but I'll try to keep this place going.
Back to top Go down
ironoutlaw
Dumpster Vendor
Dumpster Vendor
ironoutlaw

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:00 pm

is it too late

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 P8031650

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 P8031646
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/2001aim/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )   MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully ) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MAY 09 PHOTO CONTEST (new and improved please read carefully )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2