RC Dumpster
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RC Dumpster

The one place for us to discuss, compare, and share, our RC experiance.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OK all going to get this going again, lets have some fun and post away, thanks for joining.

Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site

Go down 
+2
RAZORBURN
Montana Mike
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Empty
PostSubject: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm

RazorBurn A++++ Great Prices, Great Product, Very Good Guy
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Zues Great Service, Very reasonable with offers
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:18 pm

KilleRush Great service with Killer items
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Zues always has just what I need for a really great price, awesome as always
Back to top Go down
RAZORBURN
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
RAZORBURN

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:54 pm

MONTANA MIKE great to deal with and pays when he says thanks mike injoy the shocks

FREE LIFE wow where to start if i needed it he has it ..... hand delevery every sunday
i think i owe him something,... for something

ROBERT CRAV .... BOX WAS VERY NICE (NEW) THANKS

Last edited by RAZORBURN on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyV
Bashed Trash
Bashed Trash
BigDaddyV

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 am

My list is a little longer that most here .. Maybe because i am long winded and opinionated .. LOL here goes ...

Cpee--- Deal with him either as a buyer fo seller with complete confidence hes the man both buying and selling ..

Zues --- Great guy good communication and will come through in a pinch ..

KillerRush--- Great guy and buys and sells just what you see in his pics ..

I will add more as soon as i view the members list and find out who i have delt with thats in our little neighborhood here .. I hope due to trades and sales and buys that I will be adding a bunch of guys here ..
Back to top Go down
Admin
zueslilbuddy
zueslilbuddy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:43 am

Wow would take me for ever.
Would be easied to list those that have screwed me over lol

And No one I have delt with on this site would be in the very short list I would have.

Awsome deals:

Montana Mike, had a few great dealings with mike all have been trades, his shipping is top notch and very fast,deals wow the guy lowballs himself won't get better deals two thumbs up

Freelife04239, great guy lways seems to have the part I need HOW??????
have done too many great deals with him to list cheesygrin

RAZORBURN, Awsome guy, one of the best guys you'll ever meet Done me great, I asked for some screws to finish up a build and he brings me a neat little sectioned box with a collection of screws that made me drool, talk about stocking me up.

OMG

Killerush A+++
BigdaddyV A+++
ageekwithabaja A+++
Steve A+++
cpee A+++

EVERYONE I MISSED I'll get to ya some day I just forget you all know who you are cheesygrin
Back to top Go down
https://smashing-rc-dumpster.forumotion.net
ageekwithabaja
Dumpster Diver
Dumpster Diver
ageekwithabaja

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:31 pm

montana mike
awesome to deal with

admin
awesome seller
Back to top Go down
Montana Mike
Trash Disposal Team
Trash Disposal Team
Montana Mike

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

IronOutLaw....... great guy to deal with, awesome shipping and new products are new and in original packages as well
Back to top Go down
madmax22
Dumpster Rat
Dumpster Rat

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:00 pm

Monatna mike +1 A+ Got the $$ fassssst! Thanks bud! Look to do some more in the future, and hope the parts help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site   Feed Back on members  who have bought or traded with other members on this site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feed Back on members who have bought or traded with other members on this site
Page 1 of 1